Wednesday, October 24, 2012

At Last...

It has been a very long time. So many things happened and to tell you the truth, I'm still digesting every single thing that had happened.

First of all, I took a big step in my life that I myself couldn't imagine doing it. I broke off with my 5 years boyfriend that I thought would take care of me for the rest of my life. Now, I know what 'JODOH' really means.

Secondly, after the disappointment, I fell in love with another man, with totally different personality and view. Again, not something that I would imagine will happen.

Guess what? We got married! Yes, I'm now a married woman with a ring on my finger.

Another surprise thing happened and I think most of you can guess it. I'm blessed with everything that happened.

No regrets! Only smile. So, at last the love story ended and another love story created. All is well, thanks to Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: