Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everyday is a new day
Yesterday was a history
Tomorrow will be a surprise

Who said that I'm not tired juggling everything in one time?
I am tired thinking about what tomorrow will be
I am tired thinking about what my future will be
I am tired thinking about who will I become
I am tired thinking about what is happening now

I think it is time to face the truth
Everything that is happening
Everything that had happened
Everything that will be happening
They happen for a reason

What is the reason I'm doing this?
Why do I do what I'm doing now?
What is the purpose of doing these things?
Why do we live on earth?
Why does God created us all?

I really need the truth
I need an answer

I am really a miserable person
I take things for granted

I don't care about other people
I do what I want to do

I want people do what I want
I'm a dictator

I'm vain
You are plain

I want to be you
I want to end this

No comments: