Friday, August 7, 2009

The most important relationship that you have in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happen, you'll be with yourself

-DVF-

The statement above was copied from my friend's blog.

A Rhapsody

I had the MOST terrible night ever! I thought we could discuss about what happened after I sent him a message but no! He already made his mind and no one can change his decision. His decision was final.

On the positive side of me, I would take this as a time to settle down and think again about the pro's and con's of having a relationship when family is much more important. I will try to understand the situation and give some time for him to think about US.

On the negative side of me, I would say you don't do this because of your family. You did this because you were angry or may be it was a way of you to tell me "this is not the time to mess up with me".

Whatever it is, you never hurt me when we were together. I was so happy back then. I just need some attention from you telling me that I'm the most precious gift you've ever received from God. I just need a kiss and a hug everyday. I don't need much. Just kiss me before I go to sleep and be with me through happiness and sadness.

I still love you no matter what you said and what you have done.

No comments: