Monday, September 14, 2009

To start of my day, I had a very great weekend last week! I mean, who wouldn't had a great time when spending it with your partner, right? But to be exact, I had the best time ever! Hahaa! Nak jugak la letak "The Best" tu.

Okay, he took a flight from Terengganu and I fetched him at the airport. Alaa, Subang je kot. Hahaa! We went out for a while, round round Subang and Shah Alam, searched for car stuff and we settled down in KL. Nak rest la konon. Jet lag la what-so-ever. That night, we went out again, pegi downtown Jalan Loke Yew and I bought a bundle cudroy which I lalalalalalove it soooo much! Murah gila and it fitted me soooo well. Ugh, I perasan ni okeyyy! Hahaa!

So, basically, I had a great time because I bought that good cudroy jeans je. Hahaa! Bengong tak?? But, as usual. Ada this one lady claimed that my boyfriend is a playboy. Alaa, you know la that kind of lady or woman. Tak puas hati kot. Okey, ini sah I sedapkan hati sendiri.

Actually, when it comes to this kind of situation, I don't know who to consult. I mean, he was really nice to me. Sabar je tahan, nak layan kerenah bad-tempered I ni. Ish, I really don't know what to say. Macam nak face-to-face dengan perempuan ni tapi I know I'll fell for everything she'll tell me. I'm that kind of person. Senang nak percaya cakap orang. I don't know what to do now. She said his sibs pun tak suka sangat his attitude. I asked for his sister's number from her sebab she's close to his sister. Pergi aerobic together la konon but then she tak bagi pulak. Macam menipu la pulak ni.

For those who knows about my past life, I do appreciate your feedback about this. You know who you are and you know who am I talking about now. Please, I do need some help from you guys.

No comments: