Friday, November 13, 2009

I just printed out the 3rd chapter of my FYP project. It is sooo late to print that "thing" now because I should be relaxing and wait for my supervisor to correct the FULL DRAFT and not the FIRST DRAFT! Everybody has finalized their FYP proposal while I'm still stuck in the middle. I should submit this "thing" months ago but what did I do? Yes, wait until the very last minute although I have a copy of me senior's project proposal. What can I say? I'm a lazy ass and the lazy ass is me. Sigh!

//Better submit something than nothing. I don't want to repeat my FYP subject. Never!

4 comments:

mnso said...

go baby go....when the going gets tough the tough gets going....HA HA..i noe..just look at ur bicept...

S2u

Nisa said...

Lu jaga jaga apek! Gua munya bicept manyak kuat woo! Sekali gua tummok lu lebam...

mnso said...

haiya..wa cakap aa..lu punye bicept manyak busat mukan kuat ooo...wa tatak mau kenna tummok sama lu...wa ingat lu maik jangan tummok sama wa, lomen lg maik wooo...lagi manyak syiok punyer... ha ha

FiZZyRo$e said...

ok la tu ada jgak hsilnya.. hoho
go nisa go~!! uhuk