Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Is Just A Reminder

Who on earth would love to read a bad comment on her blog? Plus, the comment is about her private life. I've experienced the same thing few many times before and I totally can understand how she felt when reading the comments.

I personally wouldn't hate this type of people but seriously, they really need to get a life! Obviously God has created a human with a brain that is much bigger and heavier than a cow's brain and wise thinking to prove that a human is much more sane than a monkey. So, why must we talk bad things about other God creations?

Let's put it this way. Put yourself in her shoes. Do you like it when people say bad things about you? I'm sure if you're conscious and sane enough, you will say "No, I don't". Nobody likes to be treated badly. If you're an adult, please act like you're one.

Bak kata orang Melayu, buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali. jadi, sebelum anda membuat sesuatu perkara yang pada mulanya sudah berniat jahat, fikir-fikirkanlah berjuta kali dahulu kerana Tuhan itu Maha Adil. Zaman sekarang ni, siapa yang buat jahat akan dibalas cash! Entah esok, entah lusa anda dicaci dimaki. Kita tak tahu apa yang akan jadi so, beringat dan berwaspada. Fikirkan perasaan orang lain juga. Jangan asyik dengan your own thoughts, OK!

I'm reminding myself and you, my friend. Pintu taubat masih terbuka jadi, bertaubatlah :)

No comments: