Thursday, June 24, 2010

Don't Cry Because It's Over. Smile Because It Happened.


Life is so full of colours. My little sister's friend once complained about how his friend has changed in just a short time. I told him not to worry about that. Every single human in this world will undergo the same thing just like that girl. Cultural shock they say. It's up to us to decide whether the thing that we are doing is right or wrong.


I know you are there reading this. I'm just worry about you. I don't want to go all through the silent phase again. I just can't handle the pressure. Please, let me know how you're doing. If you don't wanna call or text me, just leave the hint to ease the pain inside me. I cried although I know tears won't solve the problem. I'm just worried, that's all. I know you love me and I love you as much.



Please, get back to me.

No comments: