Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Been A While

Yes. It has been a while since the last time I was connected to the virtual world. The world that has no boundaries. The world that is beyond 'democracy'. Every single person that step into this world has their own say. Some of it is very nice to read but not to forget the hard and bitter ones. The victims have no exception. From the anonymous to the most popular human being on earth. No exceptions.

Life has been good so far. More and more time to sleep and relax and just chill. I finished my degree course last Nov 2010. I am now a proud young lady who has finally completed her degree and is taking her own sweet time to enjoy her sleep. I can literally and practically sleep anywhere. In the kitchen while waiting for the laundry. On the sofa while staring blankly at the ceiling, day dreaming. I can sleep in the car while waiting for the car in front to move in a traffic jam or while waiting for the damn traffic light to turn green. I can sleep in my super comfy old hard spring bed with my smelly bed sheet. In an easy way of explaining, I am loving what I do now, SLEEP ALL THE TIME!

Apart from that, I also do a part time job. A personal driver to my little sister and also a tutor to my little cousins. Of course I will not sleep during driving on the MRR2. Only God knows how bad the traffic is! Sigh! And of course I won't sleep while teaching. So far, I love teaching those little God creatures. It's just that I can't handle the noise caused by their high-pitched voice! GOD PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY ON ME! Thank you, Lord!

So, basically my day starts around 10 in the morning and ends at 1 am in the morning. I love it!

I see you guys soon. Take care! XOXO ;)

1 comment:

wandah said...

ohooo.. jdi cikgu skang.. hehe.. best2.. best lagi bla dpt tido.. haha.. lawak la hg ni nisa.. kalo bole kat suma tmpat nk tdo.. haha