Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weathered Leather

I can't remember the last time I blogged. Thank you to those who are still reading my blog & my apologies for not being a good blogger.

As usual, as a working person I always blame my working life if I don't have enough time to socialize be it in real or online.

So, we are going to leave 2011 in a few days and hopefully most of us have accomplished our 2011 resolutions.

Today, I had a chance to spend some time with myself, indulge my 'appetite'. The best of today is I've found a place that can repair & restore worn out leather material.

As a beginning, I sent my mother's worn out, weathered envelope purse to be repaired by them. Hopefully it can last for another 30 years so that I will be able to pass it down to the next generation.

No comments: