Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I just finished doing my lab reports which I don't know whether my lecturer still accept the submission or not. This few years have been so depressed or I made myself felt that way and packed. As I'm approaching the end of my study, I've changed to a lazier person and a person who couldn't managed her own time. My day was so full of relaxing, watching movies, laughing, wandering around, shopping and many more. I know I have to change my attitude. I have to change the way I treat myself. I can't stay the way I'm right now. I feel so useless!

Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!

3 comments:

Amalina E Azmi said...

laaahhh si nisa rupenye. aku ingat kak lang mn la td...hehe..kakak kau yg mn 1 weh?

Nisa said...

Ye Amen. Aku la ni, Nisa. Blog akak aku 1st point of view kot. Hahaa!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest