Monday, November 2, 2009

So I'm done with 3 papers. To be frank, I don't have any confidence in two of them. What I wrote on the answer sheets were all SHIT! Right now, I just need to pray as much as I can because I fcuked up the previous papers. Really really really fcuked up! I don't know what I was thinking while I studied for those papers. I did expect for the worst but they gave me the easiest. The questions are all incomparable with the previous years one. I really am hoping that I don't have to re-sit for any of those papers because all you can think of those subjects is HELL, man! You don't know what to expect because they can ask you trizillions-to-the-power-of-ten of questions! heavy tears

Okay, enough with the bad stuff. So, three papers down and two more to go. Petroluem as in RON-95-and-RON-97-which-one-is-better? Bahahahaha! Yeah, that was what we studied during lecture. How to produce high quality of fuel. From drilling to selling. Lastly, colloid as in how-to-produce-a-better-detergent. Hahahaa! This subject is so interesting that I kept failing the test. Hurmm, only one test may be. The other two? Cukup makan kot. Lalalala! The lecturer is very interesting and honest. Hahaa! If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. Ohh, and I think I was the latest person who handed in the lab reports and assignment. Geeeesshhhhh! Pray for the best, girl cause you'll gonna be in hell in ermmmmm six days perhaps?

Fewh! I am so done! Still have to submit the final draft of Final Year Project. When will it be? Let me think first.......

No comments: