Saturday, February 6, 2010

Most Exciting Moment In Life

Everybody has their exciting moments in their life. Mine would be during my first day of school back in 1994. I was so excited to go to school until I couldn't see what was in front of me. I fell off into a drain and dirty my shoe. It was embarrassing but today when I thought about it back, I laughed! Never thought that a girl like me would be so excited to go to school. Nothing beats the feeling of first time. I love my memories back in primary. My first crush, my first BFF, my first exam.

And now I'm in my final semester of my university life. After this I'll be searching for jobs, get money, pay rents and debts, get married, have kids and so much more. I'm so excited to experience all of them!

Berangan itu penting kerana angan-angan akan membawa kita ke suatu tahap yang lebih jauh daripada apa yang kita ada sekarang.

:)

ps; How are my kids today?

No comments: