Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shocking News: My Uncle Passed Away

I really don't know how to explain my feelings when my mother told me about the shocking news.

The story started 24 hours before that. My uncle had a terrible breathing problem few days before that but he still had positive hopes that everything will be fine. Little that he knew, his lungs and heart were having major problems. He couldn't breathe right because apparently, there was massive fluid content inside his lungs and from what my aunty told me, there was blood clot in his vein. Thus make it hard for him to breathe.

My uncle first went to the clinic for a check up but he was sent to the state hospital for further treatment. His condition was getting worse. On that particular night, while he was resting on the bed with his son massaging his leg, suddenly he fainted. Total black out! The doctors try to do the CPR (not the mouth-to-mouth but chest massage or pump) for a few minutes and successfully brought him back to life. Unfortunately, his condition was already at stake. Doctors then diagnosed him as brain death. No oxygen supply in his brain due to the fluid in his lungs and on top of that, the blood clot. Thus his brain couldn't function properly.

A few minutes later, the heart beat went off again. Doctors (aunty said there were 3 of them) take turn and try their best to brought him back but failed. Positively I'd say, God loves him more than us here. After 25 minutes fighting for his life, my uncle passed away around 10.30pm on December 14, 2010.



The burial was held on the next day. My uncle left his wife and 4 children. I pray for him to be rest in peace. Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun.

RIP Andak!

No comments: