Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So, I still have one more paper to go and it is the most creepiest subject ever! Oh, may be not the subject. It's the lecturer who is very strict and hurmm what should a Chinese lecturer be? Hahaha! I have about 6 eh no, approximately 7 days to study non-stop and to score this subject.

I went to collect my test paper just now and guess what the lecturer told me? He is going to total up all 3 tests because so many students did "wrong" things during the tests including me. Wallaweyyyyy! Hahaa! Siot jek. May be he couldn't believe my 47/50 marks. Hahahahaha! Susah weyyy hidop ni. Lu tak study lu mati. Lu study pon lu mati juga! Haiyoooooo!

Hahaa! Whatever it is, good luck everyone and be jealous of me cause my independent day is just around the corner not mamak corner eh! Yeayyyyy!

3 comments:

Thenadi said...

amboi,deman nya ;3 haha congrat

Nisa said...

Nedo: Ape yg demand??

ry said...

hey, i got 43 jer kot! hehehe...