Sunday, May 30, 2010

At Last...

I have my own jewelery box! Yeay!


Yeah, I know it's kinda lame but what to do? I didn't really have my own jewelry, you know? Like, I can't remember whether my mom bought me any jewelry before except for one gold bracelet when we went to Mecca and now, the bracelet is with my ex-boyfriend who is so ignorant to return it back to me. Even after I gave him my contact number, he said "we'll deal with it later". Like, WTF?

But, I'm not here to talk about the bracelet today. I'm here to talk about this thing that I bought yesterday at Nichii, Sunway Pyramid.


My first necklace that I bought with my own money. Although it is cheap but still, my very first necklace! Yeay! Haha! Take a look of this necklace that can also be use as a multiple bracelet at one time.


Nice, isn't it? Hehe! I just can't help it from wearing the necklace all day. It's like my new addiction. Necklace! Next up, is pendant. I've seen a few nice pendants but money wise, I don't think a simple pendant should cost more than RM20, no? WTV it is, self-satisfaction is much more important! Haha!

See ya guys later! Be good eh. Love!

No comments: